GLORIOUS FREEDOM COMES WITH REAL FORGIVENESS
It is impossible to go through this life without being wounded or wronged. But how do you move on when someone has hurt you deeply? How do you escape the prison of unforgiveness?
In The Power of Forgiveness, author Harold Vaughan unpacks the dynamics of forgiveness, revealing practical strategies for overcoming offense and the wonderful qualities we cultivate when we choose to bless those who hurt us.
The Power of Forgiveness will teach you:
- What forgiveness is and what it is not.
- How to change your thoughts and emotions when you’ve been hurt.
- The relationship between justice and forgiveness.
- Practical steps for dealing with bitterness in your own heart.
- How to cleanse your conscience and ask for forgiveness.
- How pride and forgiveness are related.
- Workable guidelines for reconciliation.
Don’t spend another day in bondage to offense or bitterness. Today is the day to embrace the glorious freedom that comes with real forgiveness!
Click on the “Look Inside” tab above to see the table of contents and a sample chapter.
Special Note About Shipping – Orders are shipped USPS Media Mail which can take several days depending on where you live. If you need expedited shipping, call our office to place your order. If you order more than 30 copies, your best shipping method and delivery will be UPS Ground. Please call our office to place your order for more than 30 copies for the best shipping method.
If you are a tax exempt church in Virginia, call our office to place your order to avoid sales tax.
Call our office (540-890-6100) for additional information.