Is your church looking for guidance in transforming its prayer ministry into a life-giving, not a life-draining experience? Have your prayer times grown stale? Are you looking for ideas to revitalize the prayer life in your congregation?
WVZY TELEVISION, of Milwaukee, has produced broadcast quality videos of Harold Vaughan addressing the protocols for prayer. These videos feature all 18 chapters from Harold’s latest book APPROACHING GOD’S THRONE: BIBLICAL PROTOCOLS FOR PRAYER. The video above is a sample from the series. These professionally produced videos are designed to be shown to your group and followed by implementation in a prayer session. Videos are approximately 25 minutes in length. These understandable and practical challenges are perfect for church services, small groups, and prayer meetings. Each chapter includes REFLECTIONS and APPLICATIONS, which are excellent for implementation and discussion.
- The GRATITUDE Protocol – 26:47
- The CLEANSING Protocol – 25:51
- The PRAISE Protocol – 25:13
- The SINGING Protocol – 26:15
- The FAITH Protocol – 25:55
- The REVERENCE Protocol – 25:50
- The TEACHABILITY Protocol – 25:02
- The HUMILITY Protocol – 22:55
- The TENDERHEART Protocol – 23:05
- The FORGIVENESS Protocol – 21:37
- The FATHERHOOD Protocol – 23:40
- The KINGDOM Protocol – 24:48
- The LISTENING Protocol – 26:03
- The SURRENDER Protocol – 24:05
- The UNITY Protocol – 22:43
- The OPENNESS Protocol – 23:58
- The CONFIDENCE Protocol – 24:44
- The EXUBERANCE Protocol – 22:39
Cost Structure is based on the size of your congregation:
- Up to 75 people – $99
- Up to 150 – $149
- Up to 500 – $249
- Over 500 – $349
Choose your purchase option above.
NOTE: YOU ARE PURCHASING A VIDEO DOWNLOAD LINK. NO PHYSICAL MEDIA IS SHIPPED. You will receive instructions to access the videos after purchase.
SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT ORDERING
- If you are a church inside Virgina, please call our office to place your order to avoid state sales taxes.
- DO NOT order other products with your video order or you will be charged shipping charges on the total order.