Your nest may be full, or it may be empty, but everyone longs for a nest without thorns! Strong families don't just happen, they must be built. Whether young, old, or in-between there is something for you at this Advance.
UPDATED INFORMATION COMING SOON!
REGISTER NOW The registration cost is TBD per couple (does not include lodging or meals). Reserve your space TODAY!
Lodging and Meals
You are responsible for your own accommodations and meals.
Additional Resources & Important Links
- Register Now
- Download the Registration Form (PDF copy)
- Download the Couples Advance Postcard (PDF copy)
Session times are approximate. See your Advance program (given at check-in) for actual times.
- Thursday – 6 - 6:30pm – Check-in
- Thursday – 6:30pm – Optional Session 1
- Thursday – 8:15pm – Optional Session 2
- Friday – 12:00am – 1:00pm – Check-in
- Friday – 1:00pm – Session 1
- Friday – 3:45pm – Session 2
- Friday – 4:30 – 6:45pm – Free for Dinner
- Friday – 6:45pm – Session 3
- Friday – 8:15pm – Session 4
- Saturday – 9:00am – Session 5
- Saturday – 10:15am – Session 6
2022 Couples' Advance Audio
Click on the title to listen to the audio message.
- Under Attack – Dave Young
- Let’s Talk – Dave & Bethlie Young
- 1 Peter 3 – Part 1 – Dave Young
- 1 Peter 3 – Part 2 – Dave & Bethlie Young
- Bitterness – Rick Johnson
- Hebrews 13:5 – Dave Young
- How A Crucified Man Forgives – Harold Vaughan
- Panel Discussion – Young, Vaughan, Johnson
- Responsibility, Relationship, Romance – Dave Young
Christ Life Ministries, Inc.
PO Box 399 Vinton, VA 24179
“The Advance allowed us to refocus, reacquaint, and recharge our marriage and appreciation for one another. Learning God’s plan for a happy and fruitful marriage in a place so full of the Holy Spirit was just what we needed and we are so thankful to have attended.”
“Thank you so much for the couples advance! It was our first one and it was fantastic; my husband and I really enjoyed it.”
“We enjoyed our first Couples Advance. We enjoyed the music, speakers, and sweet spirit of everyone we met. Thank you for both the time and effort you both put into planning this event.”
“Praise The Lord! God is really working on our marriage to make it more heavenly and we would like to share that message.”