Many Christians today are bored with prayer because they do not know its power. But in the early church, every believer was a prayer-meeting Christian. They waited. They wept. They worshiped. And they watched the fire fall! The lack of holy fire in churches today indicates our need to return to upper-room praying in this generation.
The Bible contains clear guidelines on the correct way to enter God’s presence. This little book was written to equip believers and congregations with biblical directives on approaching God in prayer. It contains eighteen protocols for prayer, drawn from Scripture, to help lead Christians into powerful, Spirit-led prayer.
The disciples said to Jesus, “Lord, teach us to pray” (Luke 11:1). We, the followers of Christ in these latter days, should cry out in like manner. If we do, it could be the catalyst for revival on a personal and corporate scale.
Harold Vaughan writes from a heart filled with Jesus Christ and a life dedicated to preaching the gospel and teaching the wisdom of God to the church. His latest book, Approaching God’s Throne: Biblical Protocols for Prayer, will be a prayer experience for you. Harold will take you by the hand and lead you into the presence of God. —Elmer Towns, Author of Fasting for Spiritual Breakthrough and Praying the Lord’s Prayer for Spiritual Breakthrough
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!
- Buy 10 – 24 books and get 30% off
- Buy 25 – 83 books and get 40% off
- Buy a case (84 books) and get 50% off
Call our office (540-890-6100) if you have questions.
Accompanying VIDEO SERIES
We have produced two sets of videos that can be used to accompany this book.
- The newer set is an expanded version with videos approximately 25 minutes in length. These videos give a more in depth coverage of the chapter subject designed to be shown to your group followed by implementation in a prayer session. CLICK HERE to see information about the EXPANDED VIDEO SERIES.
- The orginal Video Series are shorter length videos approximately 8 minutes in length. These videos are designed to be a short introduction followed by implemation in a prayer session. CLICK HERE to see information about this Introductory Video Series.
Here is a sample video from the EXPANDED VIDEO SERIES.