Things to Know
Check-in is from noon to 1:15 P.M. on Thursday, July 27th. Room assignments will be given upon arrival. The first session begins at 1:30. If you registered by phone, you MUST either mail or bring with you a completed registration/release form signed by you or, if you are under 18, by your parent or guardian. We must have this form in order for you to attend!
Cancellation Policy – Please read and understand
Canceled registrations are refundable (less a $20 processing fee) up to June 26, 2023. After that, registrations are transferable to another person for this Advance. Registrants must notify our office of replacements before the beginning of the Advance. It is your responsibility to select your own replacement in the event you cannot attend. You may also request a credit (less a $20 processing fee) up to July 11th that can be used by you or another person for any Advance within one year of this Advance. Any credit requested after July 11th will be subject to a processing fee of $107.00 for on-campus or $58.00 for off-campus for non-refundable fees to the college. After July 27, 2024 any remaining credit will be forfeited. You must call our office to notify us of any cancellation or substitution before the Advance.
Important Phone Numbers
Christ Life Ministries, 540-890-6100. www.christlifemin.org
Our desire is to honor God in the matter of dress so we ask that your attire be above reproach. We are meeting on a Christian Camp Campus and your clothing should be clean, modest, and appropriate. We ask that girls’ apparel be to the knees and blouses should have sleeves (no tank tops or straps). Thanks for your cooperation.
Things to Bring
- Sleeping bag or blankets and pillow if staying on campus
- alarm clock
- Spending money for books and snacks
- Folding lawn chairs for huddle time
Things Not to Bring
- No gaming systems or electronics (exempt items: phones, iPad, watches, & things used to engage with the event or track personal fitness)
- Firearms are prohibited on college premises (even for adults who are cc holders)
- Nonprescription drugs of any kind and in any form
- Any prescription drugs that you do not have a prescription for
- Alcohol of any kind
- Knives or additional weapons of any kind
- Any graphic/vulgar/"adult" material or content, including apparel
Cell Phones are permitted but we ask that all cell phones be turned off (powered off) during the session times to allow your full attention to the speakers.
215 Ferrum Mountain Road
Ferrum, Virginia 24088
CLICK HERE to see the location on the map.