Please Register at the Door. Registration starts a 10:00am on Thursday morning.
Everyone attending the In-Person sessions MUST register to attend. The registration price is the same regardless of how many sessions you attend. When you check-in, you will be given a name tag which you MUST wear to gain entrance to all sessions. Our online registration form will be active until 3PM on Wednesday, January 27. Last minute attendees should make every effort to register by that time. No unregistered "walk-ins" will be given access to the sessions.
Registration cost is $119.
- Register Online using the form on this page.
- Mail In Option. CLICK HERE to download a copy of the registration form. Mail your completed form in with your check made payable to: Christ Life Ministries, PO Box 399, Vinton, VA 24179. NOTE - DUE TO DELAYS IN THE POSTAL SYSTEM, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE TO LET US KNOW THAT YOU HAVE MAILED YOUR REGISTRATION.
- By Phone Option. You may also call our office at 540-890-6100 and register by phone using a credit card.
Special Discounts: Pick the one that gives you the best discount.
- If you are a first-time attendee, you get 25% off your registration fee. Your cost is $89.25. (Register online or mail in a registration form)
- if you are a Senior Pastor who has never attended, you get 50% off your registration fee. You cost is $59.50. (NOTE: Only one Senior Pastor discount allowed per church. You must register online or mail in a registration form)
- If you are an alumni Senior Pastor (you have attended before) your registration cost is $59. (NOTE: Only one Senior Pastor discount allowed per church. Register online or mail in a registration form)
- Call our office for group discounts
Canceled registrations are refundable (less a $20 processing fee) up to December 28, 2020. No refunds can be given after December 28, 2020. After that date, registrations (less a $20 processing fee) can be used by you or another person as a credit for any Advance within one year of this Advance. You may also substitute someone else for this Advance only without penalty. After January 28, 2022 any remaining credit will be forfeited. Registrants must notify our office of non-attendance or of replacements before the Advance or at check-in in order to receive a credit.
In the unlikely event of postponement due to government restrictions, your credit will be extended to a future Advance. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.