- in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Old and New Testaments.
- the Bible is absolute in its authority, complete in its revelation, final and without error in its content, and is the sole rule for faith and practice.
- in one God Who is sovereign, almighty, holy, unchanging, and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- in a literal six-day creation as opposed to evolution.
- in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless perfection, His blood atonement on the cross for the sins of the world, His bodily resurrection, and His current intercessory work at the right hand of the Father in heaven.
- in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust. Those who have been born again will spend eternity in heaven and the unsaved will spend eternity in hell.
- that man in his natural state is dead in sins, the enemy of God, alienated from God, and totally incapable of any personal effort for the attainment of salvation.
- salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone. The free gift of eternal life is available to all that look to Christ and trust in His shed blood.
- it is every man’s duty to repent and believe the gospel.
- that once a person has eternal life he cannot lose it.
- that the local church is a group of called-out, baptized believers and its purpose is evangelism, edification, and the exaltation of Jesus Christ.
- there are two ordinances in the local church: baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Baptism is for believers only and immersion signifies union with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection to newness of life. The Lord’s Supper is a memorial of what He did for us and a reminder that He is coming again.
- that every child of God is commanded to follow Christ as Lord and live separated from the world.
- that sexual intimacy is a wonderful gift of God that is only to be expressed between a man and a woman within the love and bonds of marriage. Therefore, we believe that any other form of sexual intimacy is both immoral and a perversion of God’s gift.
- that fellowship with known and vital error is participation in sin.
Christ Life Ministries, Inc.
PO Box 399 Vinton, VA 24179